There is no one size fits all
- It is up to you to determine the right type of product to use
- Different strains contain different cannabinoid & terpene contents with different effects
DO NOT treat it as conventional medication
- Everybody processes CBD differently due to weight and size, also metabolism must be taken into factor
- The right CBD dosage is unique to each individual. What works for one person may not be enough for another person.
There is NO standard dosage
- Depends on the conditions you want to address, dosage and concentration to administer varies CBD is not a miraculous cure all medicine, so we can only offer guidelines at best. The rest is up to you with some trial and error. You may not “feel” anything upon initial use, as sometimes you need to activate the receptors in your ECS (Endocannabinoid System).
General guideline :
Calculate dosage based on your body weight and severity of targeted conditions.
1 - 6mg of CBD per 10lbs of body weight
46 - 85lbs:
86 - 150lbs:
151 - 240lbs:
|Mild||9 mg||12 mg||18 mg||22.5 mg|
|Medium||12 mg||15 mg||22.5 mg||30 mg|
|High||15 mg||18 mg||27mg||45 mg|
Calculating Dosage (example of our Yuyo Botanics AM Formula)
Total amount of CBD (300mg) / Capacity (30ml) = 10mg per ml
*1/2 dropper is approximately 1ml
How to:Start Low and go slow
- Depends on level of severity, start using the minimal amount, observe for a week then up the dosage as needed. Add one drop at a time, observe another week and so on.
- Keep track of your dosage and effect, observe changes if you add on dosage until you find the “sweet spot”.
- Monitor effects when taken at different time throughout the day, e.g. daytime or before bed.
- Start by taking once or twice a day. Every 3 - 4 hrs if needed. Hourly microdosing (mostly applicable to vaping)
Although CBD is generally considered safe, it could lower your blood pressure. CBD can also interfere with your body’s ability to process certain pharmaceutical drugs. Both CBD and grapefruits inhibit cytochrome p450, so take extra precautions if you are on a medication that comes with a warning not to consume with grapefruit. When in doubt, consult a medical professional.